Shipping & Delivery
1. Do you ship to my country?
We ship by POS Laju worldwide. All shipments are well packaged in plain boxes and insured. We are not able to ship to countries with trade sanctions or manufacturer restrictions.
2. Has my order been shipped out yet?
Once your order has been processed and packed, we will email you a unique tracking code for you to keep tabs on the status of your parcel at all times. This tracking code is sent to your registered email address. Please check your Junk Mail in case it’s there!
Paid orders made before 3pm will be shipped out on the day itself. Orders made after that will be shipped the next day.
3. Oops! The item I received is faulty!
We apologize profusely for this blunder and we hope it doesn’t deter you from making future purchases. We want you to have a good experience with us so if a faulty item is sent to you, please let us know immediately.
Take a photo of your item (the part that is faulty) and include a short description along with your order ID and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will exchange your item for a new one. In the event your faulty item is out of stock, we will reimburse you in the form of store credit (SKIVA Online Credit).
4. I received an incorrect item.
Do let us know immediately via email at email@example.com along with your order ID and we’ll get it sorted out for you.
5. An item is missing from my order.
Oops! But not to worry! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and we’ll have it shipped out to you ASAP!
6.Which address should I ship my order to?
If you work, it would be advisable to ship to your office address because postal services like PosLaju operate between 8:30am to 8pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 5pm on Saturdays.
If no one is physically able to collect your parcel on delivery after two attempts, your parcel will either be held at the nearest PosLaju office to you or sent back to us.
1. How do I place an order?
- First step is to register with us as a member by clicking here.
- All you need to do now is browse! You can search for something specific by using the search bar or if you’re looking for a particular type of item you can browse by category located along the top of the page or click “SHOP NOW” button.
- Once you have found the item you want, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- You can either click on the ‘Continue shopping’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on ‘View cart & checkout’.
- If you’re happy with the items in your shopping bag, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
2. What do I do if there’s a problem with my order?
Our customer service representatives are more than happy to help you. Email us at email@example.com or call +603-42707113.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept Visa or MasterCard credit cards, local online bank transfer, Webcash, Celcom Aircash & Bitcoin. If you’re using a debit card, as long as it has a Visa or MasterCard logo on it, you should be good to go. We also offer PayPal – as long as your PayPal wallet is connected to a valid credit card or bank account. If you transfer by ATM please send us a screenshot/scanned copy of your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can but you will need to call us as soon as possible so that we won’t process your order.
If it’s too late to cancel your order, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of online credit.
5. Why was my order cancelled?
If you’ve made an order and haven’t paid, you will be sent a payment reminder stating that if you don’t make payment within 48 hours of the email being sent, your order will automatically be cancelled. You will need to make a new order should you want the items again.
6. How do I add an item to my order after checking out?
You will need to make a separate order altogether.
7. I received my order, but one of them is missing. What do I do?
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to email@example.com
8. I’ve received an incorrect item in my order.
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to firstname.lastname@example.org You will then need to return the incorrectly received item back to us.
9. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it in our newsletter, so it’s good to check frequently.
10. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items in our newsletter, so don’t forget to subscribe and check frequently!