SKIVA uses POS Malaysia for all our shipments, both domestic (POS Laju) and internationally (EMS).
|Domestic||RM 8.00*||1-2 Business Days||Yes|
|International||RM 50.00**||3-7 Business Days||Yes|
|* Price dependent on package weight & destination country. ** Price dependent on destination country.|
We do our best to ship your order out on the same business day it is received (if received before 3:00 PM GMT+8), but some orders may not ship until the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Our shopping cart system calculates your actual shipping rate during checkout. All rates are calculated using the weight and destination of your order, using the current POS pricing scale. International customers are solely responsible for payment of all duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees.
These additional fees are not included in the cost of shipping, and we are not able to provide estimates of what this amount may be for a specific order or item.
Customs, duties, and taxes can vary widely, so please check with your local customs agency for more details before you place an order. Please note: “business days” refers to Monday through Friday, and does not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or any federal holidays, in Malaysia and/or your destination country.
For all services and destination countries, an automatic delivery confirmation email sent to your email as soon as the order shipped.
According to the POS Malaysia documentation, Verification Delivery POS does NOT include “Tracking”, although domestic shipping will usually have updates available (remember this does not always happen).
Domestic & International Customers: Please note that POS electronic information is only updated once a day, and can sometimes take several days. Don’t worry about your delivery; this is normal behaviour. Rest assured this does not affect your delivery time.
Please see the tables at the top of the page for details on shipping transit times for each type of shipping service we offer.
In-transit times can vary depending on the destination area. Domestic orders estimates are accurate and are typically on the fast side of our listed estimates. However, international shipments can vary much more depending on the destination country. Customs clearance is the main variable with international shipment transit times. We cannot control transit times and we ask for your patience and understanding when a shipment is delayed.
We do our best to ship your order out on the same business day it is received (if received before 3:00PM GMT+8), but some orders may not ship until the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
- International customers are solely responsible for any and all import duties, taxes, or customs charges levied by their country.
- We cannot ship your order as a “gift” or with a fake commercial value in order to avoid/reduce importation duties, taxes, or custom fees.
- SKIVA is not responsible for shipping delays caused by holidays, peak times of the year, delayed customs clearance, inclement weather, or any other “acts of God.”
- If you cannot receive shipments from POS Malaysia, or would prefer to use another carrier, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Free Domestic Shipping
- For a limited time, SKIVA is offering free domestic shipping within the Malaysia on any order with a subtotal exclude tax greater or equal to RM 110. No code is needed, simply select the “Free Shipping” option during checkout. Orders will be shipped using POS Laju service, with an average delivery time of 3-10 business days.
Our sincere apologies, but at this time we are not able to offer free shipping for international orders. International shipping rates can be viewed at the top of this page. No rain checks will be offered for past orders.