Terms of Sale
- To place an Order, you must only submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the Site.
- A sale will relate only to those Products which we deliver to you. If your Order consists of more than one Product, the Products may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
Price of Payment
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you an option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel your order.
We are under no obligation to fulfil your Order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after your Order has been acknowledged by us).
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will try our best to rectify and process your request.
Refusal of Order
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Site. We will make our best efforts to always process all Orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
If we cancel your order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Site, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
Returns And Refunds Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the Product to us within fourteen (14) working days of receipt. The Product shall be unused, Product tags shall not be tampered with, and the Product shall be in the original brand packaging if applicable. This Policy is applicable only to those products which do not fall under the list of non-refundable items provided on our Site. Panty for instance is one product that is non-refundable whether is used or unused. In the event that an item is returned to us is an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and send the Product back to you. You are to bear all shipping and administration fees for returning the Product to us.
The Products shown on this website are based on the availability. Product photos may differ from the actual product based on individual screen resolution. SKIVA does not guarantee that each product will be available.
You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless SKIVA (its related and associate companies and their affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives) from any and all liability arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms Of Sale.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control (Force Majeure)
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation :
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation of war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
In the circumstance that the Force Majeure event lasts for more than a week, either you or we may terminate the Contract forthwith by written notice and without any liability other than a refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered.
We reserve the absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure Event.